Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2012 Met Ball - Black is Back

Black was back in full force on the red carpet. Mara Rooney struck her usual genteel pose in a one shoulder lace gown by Givenchy.

Rihanna showed off a sleek silhouette in a Tom Ford creation.

Gisele looked radiant in an embellished Givenchy gown with a front split.

Cate Blanchett wore a feathery creation by Alexander McQueen.

And finally Mary Kate Olsen wore a satin sack... er.. I mean gown from her own label. The Row and entirely too much fake tan.

My pick of the bunch is the Bundchen herself Gisele. Her dress was elegant and her accessories perfection. Mara Rooney came in a close second. If the bottom half of her skirt was less sheer she would have been my top pick. I still take issue when I can see what looks like panties on the red carpet!



Enjoy!
R&M @ GoS
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment