Monday, March 18, 2013

Things We Love - Glitter Nails BYS Glitter Kits

What a lovely surpise in my inbox today! BYS has a great little glitter nail kit that we simply must try!! In the past I've used enamel with the glitter in it. My favorite one is actually from BYS, it's clear with silver glitter and it's by far one of the better ones I've used. I often get people asking if I'm in fact wearing nail stickers because the effect is so good. It does however take quite a few coats to get the effect I like and I'm quite impatient so this new little kit looks just perfect for me.

The steps look to be very easy and the colors are great! I think the main reason it's all so simple is because the enamel color matches the glitter so perfectly, hard to go wrong, right? :) My faves are "magic slippers" and "tiffany twinkle".  Individual packs retail at $7.95 you can purchase them online at fashionaddict.com.au or try your local chemist / BYS reseller.

 
They also have a great little Youtube tutorial that shows just how easy the process is.

 
 
I can't wait to get my hot little hands on one of these packs. At $7.95 I think it's a steal and I hope it delivers as well as I'm hoping. If you've already tried the packs drop us a line and let us know your thoughts!
 
Enjoy,
Ronelle @ GoS
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment