Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kate Middleton Olympics lead up

We've seen two great looks from Kate Middleton this week on the red carpet in the lead up to the Olympics.

Earlier this week we saw Kate in a cream Roland Mouret Fall 2009 dress with thigh high split. This dress has been previously worn by Frances' ex first lady Carla Bruni and model Amber Valetta. At times I find Kates style a little uninspired and flat but on this ocassion I was pleasantly surprised. The dress actually looked sexier on Kate than it did on the previous stunners who wore it. Kates accessories really made this look for me. I like the dark nail polish on the toes showing some personality. Just goes to show how the small details can make or break a look!






In Kates latest showing at the BOA Olympic Concert we saw her in a divine Jenny Packham Spring 2012. I've seen this dress described at jade green by the lovely F.C over at http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/05/11/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-in-jenny-packham-our-greatest-team-rises-boa-olympic-concert/ I've also seen it described as emerald green. To me however it looks more like teal. I guess only Jenny really knows!

This is one of Kates standout looks for me to date. I love the lace, pinched pleat detail, great coloring and it's wonderful to see Kate wearing her hair up for a change. I can see this dress in ivory or white on a beautiful bride sashaying down the aisle. Too too divine!!



Enjoy!

R&M @ GoS
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment