Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas gifts under $80


Karito Kids Citizens of the World Dolls

The aim of the Karito kids is to encourage children's understanding of ethnic diversity. The dolls are accompanied by books which offer a deeper appreciation for cultural diversity. Each purchase comes with a unique code that allows the owner to go online and donate a portion of their purchase to a participating children's charity of their choice.
Starting at $60 from karitokids.com


L.L. Bean Corduroy Belted Trench
Affordable, stylish and perfect for the winter months.

$40 each LLBean.com

There's nothing better than a gift that gives back.
Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Watch gives 100 of the proceeds to Avon's breast cancer crusade foundation. I love this!!

$20 | avonfoundation.org


Navy Blazer

Blue's my favorite color right now so when I saw this blazer I thought it would make a perfect gift... for me. A military look with large gold buttons and satin lining.

$40, Mango


Flowered Bag, a favorite of Oprah's bestie Gayle King. Classic floral with a detacable strap.

$30 | imoshionstore.com



Elephant's are my favorite creature other than my Shitzu X.

Now we can all own an Elephant by Fostering an orphaned Elephant through Wild things. What a beautiful gift and way to give back.
$50 minimum for fostering  | sheldrickwildlifetrust.org

Mel @ GoS


No comments:

Post a Comment