Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Awards 2013 - Get Rihannas Red Dress Look

Thank heavens the 2013 Grammys came with a requirement to wear actual clothes this year. I actually chuckled when I heard organisers had to send out a note explaining to guests that they should cover their privates & basically arrive looking respectable. I for one certainly am grateful because it's given us one of the best looks I have seen on Rihanna to date!

What a divine shade of red her Azzedine Alaia silk chiffon gown was with it's sheer panels. Sure she could have added some nipple pasties but I won't push my luck - I love this look and I'm sure in the next few months we'll see red gowns doing the rounds... haha yes I'm rhyming ;) Rihanna kept that red theme going strong with matching nails, lips and heels creating this perfectly pretty look.


 
If you simply can't wait for the mass reproductions of this gown and you need it now! Alex Perry has one he prepared earlier and it's currently on sale.  His beautiful Romana gown can be found at David Jones. It has the same full skirt detail as Rihannas gown, comes in a "to die for" red and has an intricate bust detail. Alternatively you can hire the dress at Glamcorner.com.au



We'll be sure to bring you a more detailed "red dress" blog shortly ;)

Enjoy,
Ronelle @ GoS
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment