Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kristen Stewart Zuhair Murad Black Lace Jumpsuit Vs Nude Dress Twighlight Saga Premiere

Today Kristen Stewart stole everyones attention on the red carpet yet again in another Zuhair Murad creation. This time Kristen threw aside her super sexy glam look for something a little more rock and roll meets cabaret in a heavily beaded lace jumpsuit with cut out details. She styled the jumpsuit with tousled locks that gave it a modern edge.

On first look I thought it was a dress, a busy design but I didn't dislike it but on realizing it was a jumpsuit ... can't say I'm loving it that much. Then again I've never been a fan of lace jumpsuits. This one is particularly jarring to me as the design seems to draw the eye to all the most unfortunate places... cough.... I do like her hair and make up though. Her eyes look spectacular!


Which look do you prefer? Or do you think two sheer looks in a row is too much?


Enjoy
Ronelle @ GoS
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment