Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kristen Stewart Zuhair Murad Nude Dress Twilight Saga Premiere

I'm not a Twilight fan but having seen the red carpet for the UK premiere yesterday I was astounded by how pretty Kristen Stewart looked. For me her hair and makeup was perfection and I was madly in love with the nude / champagne color of her Zuhair Murad strapless evening gown. 

HOWEVER I do wish she had gone with the original design that appears to have more fabric and panels. There is quite alot of bending, reaching and stretching that goes on on the red carpet of a premiere and you can be sure that all those awkward moments will be snapped. Having said that it did strike me that the dress was a very strategic move as the rest of the cast opted for pretty and safe looks. Do you think there is just a little too much "nude" in this look or are you loving it?




Enjoy!
Ronelle @ GoS
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment