Monday, November 12, 2012

MTV Europe - Taylor Swift Stuns In A Knockout J. Mendel Gown

It may seem like I've taken a hard line with some of the fashionistas on the red carpet at the MTV Europe awards but it's only because I know they can do so much better!

One of my favorite looks of the night was Taylor Swift. I generally like her style although it's very safe and predictable. She was a standout on this occasion in a slinky J. Mendel gown with light silver beading and sheer panels. It's a great look for Taylor and a little unexpected.

Although a safe color it's those sexy sheer details and the figure hugging lines that makes this look sizzle! I love that she opted for a muted lip (she later added her signature red lip) because it draws your attention to her smokey eyes. Me gets the feeling Taylor knows she is looking super hot! She sure does. Well done!


Enjoy!
Ronelle @ GoS
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment